Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Blue Crystal Night/ Blue Electric Eagle - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 19







Mask of the Red Queen from the tomb found in Temple XIII. Palenque. Mexico.




Blue Crystal Night


Ask me to stem the great Ocean’s Tide

Ask me to halt the Moon’s silver Ride

Ask me to bless the blind with clear Sight

Ask me to banish all Darkness from Night

Ask me to heal the Wounds of the World

Ask me to find the Oyster’s sweet Pearl

Ask me to live without Water or Air

Ask me to cut off my Breath or my Hair

But ask me not ever to cease loving you

For that is the One thing I never could do.

©Kleomichele Leeds



AKBAL



Kin 103: Blue Crystal Night


I dedicate in order to dream
Universalizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of vision.



Direct experience is indescribable.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.






The Sacred Tzolk'in






Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment