Tuesday, July 28, 2015

7/ 26/ 15 White Planetary Wizard/ White Magnetic World-Bridger - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 1






Jaguar Temple, Yucatan.


White Planetary Wizard

I will arise now
And fly unto Aaron
Fly to my love
In the desert night air

Purple grapes will I bring
To feed him and figs
Under the Moon
In the desert night air

For him I will dance
Be-jeweled and kohl-eyed
Entrance him I will
In the desert night air

I will anoint him
With oils Egyptian
Soothing his heart
In the sweet desert air

Unto Aaron will I fly
Under sparkling stars
With roses in my hair
Through the desert night air 

I will read to him poems
From the poet’s wild heart
Enchant him I will
In the sweet desert air

The music drifts down
Down from the Sky
Liquid and rare
In the desert night air

Aaron, my priest –
Prince of the desert
Aaron, my almond branch
Young, strong and fair.


©Kleomichele Leeds

IX


Kin 114: White Planetary Wizard


I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


We are at the time of the greatest intensification in the entire history of the Earth, if not the Solar System.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





 The Sacred Tzolk'in





 Sahasrara Chakra (Dali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment