Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Yellow Self-Existing Sun/ Yellow Galactic Human - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 12


Dakini - Sky Dancer.


I sat in the sun

I moved my chair into sun
I sat in the sun
the way hunger is moved when called fasting.

Jane Hirshfield



AHAU


Kin 160: Yellow Self-Existing Sun

I define in order to enlighten
Measuring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a polar kin
I convert the yellow galactic spectrum.


Quetzalcoatl represents the morning and evening star as well as the cycles of death and regeneration.  The body is a garment of soul. Christmas Eve, 2014.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.










Visshudha Chakra





No comments:

Post a Comment