Thursday, December 4, 2014

Yellow Planetary Sun/ Yellow Magnetic Human - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 20







Aztec Sun Stone Calendar. Mexico.



Sonnet 91: On the fleet streams, the Sun, that late arose

On the fleet streams, the Sun, that late arose,
   In amber radiance plays; the tall young grass
   No foot hath bruised; clear morning, as I pass,
   Breathes the pure gale, that on the blossom blows;
And, as with gold yon green hill’s summit glows,
   The lake inlays the vale with molten glass:
   Now is the year’s soft youth, yet one, alas!
   Cheers not as it was wont; impending woes
Weigh on my heart; the joys, that once were mine,
   Spring leads not back; and those that yet remain
   Fade while she blooms. Each hour more lovely shine
Her crystal beams, and feed her floral train,
   But oh with pale, and warring fires, decline
   Those eyes, whose light my filial hopes sustain.



(c)Anna Seward



AHAU


Kin 140: Yellow Planetary Sun


I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin
I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.



The mind has been conditioned to think that if it is not thinking, then there is something wrong.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.






Manipura Chakra













No comments:

Post a Comment