Saturday, December 13, 2014

Friday, December 12, 2014 Yellow Overtone Star/ Yellow Solar Sun - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 28






Tibetan Yin-Yang Mandala.





My Star

All that I know
Of a certain star,
Is, it can throw
(Like an angled spar)
Now a dart of red,
Now a dart of blue,
Till my friends have said
They would fain see, too,
My star that dartles the red and blue!
Then it stops like a bird, like a flower hangs furled:
They must solace themselves with the Saturn above it.
What matter to me if their star is a world?
Mine has opened its soul to me; and therefore I love it.


Robert Browning



LAMAT



Kin 148: Yellow Overtone Star


I empower in order to beautify
Commanding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


           Magic Turtle Day.  There are time-spaces beneath the level of our threshold of perception.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.

                       








Anahata Chakra









No comments:

Post a Comment