Sunday, December 14, 2014

White Resonant Dog/ White Spectral Wind - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 2




Homer with Christmas Ribbon Collar.





I Started Early – Took my Dog


I started early – took my dog
And visited the Sea
The mermaids in the basement
Came out to look at me –

And Frigates – in the Upper Floor
Extended Hempen Hands –
Presuming Me to be a Mouse –
Aground – opon the Sands –

But no Man moved Me – till the Tide
Went past my simple Shoe –
And past my Apron – and my Belt
And past my Boddice – too –

And made as He would eat me up –
As wholly as a Dew
Opon a Dandelion’s Sleeve
And then – I started – too – 

And He – He followed – close behind –
I felt His Silver Heel
Opon my Ancle – Then My Shoes
Would overflow with Pearl –

Until We met the Solid Town –
No one He seemed to know –
And bowing – with a Mighty look
At me – The Sea withdrew -


Emily Dickenson 






OC



Kin 150: White Resonant Dog

I channel in order to love
Inspiring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


From the galactic vantage point there is the drama in heaven. Then there is the drama on earth, and finally, a resurrection; the ultimate return of the Eternal.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.











Muladhara Chakra















No comments:

Post a Comment