Tuesday, December 30, 2014

White Planetary World-Bridger/ White Magnetic Mirror - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 18



Mictecacihuatl - Goddess of Death & the Underworld.



The Death of Isis 

After the Death of Isis
I knew that I could die no more
For All that Death did offer
I drank thereof before –

Down in the Depths
With the Goddess wild –
Down in the Dark
With my broken Child –

I stayed with Her
I ate with Her
Consuming the Ashes
Of Death – in – Life

Until again I rose
In Beauty and in Grace
I bid farewell
To the Worst – to the Best

Death forever in me known –
Fear forever put to Rest.



©Kleomichele Leeds



CIMI



Kin 166: White Planetary World-Bridger


I perfect in order to equalize
Producing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of timelessness.


Through telepathy the art of nature expresses herself, in geometries of sound and triangulations of light.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.











Svadhistana Chakra











No comments:

Post a Comment