Monday, December 15, 2014

Blue Galactic Monkey/ Blue Crystal Night - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 3


Self Portrait with Monkey. Frida Kahlo. 1938.




The Animal Store

If I had a hundred dollars to spend,
Or maybe a little more,
I'd hurry as fast as my legs would go
Straight to the animal store

I wouldn't say, "How much for this or that?"
"What kind of a dog is he?"
I'd buy as many as rolled an eye,
Or wagged a tail at me!

I'd take the hound with the drooping ears
That sits by himself alone;
Cockers and Cairns and wobbly pups
For to be my very own.


I might buy a parrot all red and green,
And the monkey I saw before,
If I had a hundred dollars to spend
Or maybe a little bit more.

Rachel Field



CHUEN



Kin 151: Blue Galactic Monkey


I harmonize in order to play
Modeling illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Confusion is an illusory mind-created dilemma meant to be overcome.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.










Ajna Chakra










No comments:

Post a Comment