Thursday, March 27, 2014

Yellow Overtone Star/ Yellow Solar Sun - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 21






Yellow Bird



Into my Dream
Flew a yellow Bird –
A Rose upon each Wing

The Rose was pink
And I did think it odd
This Coloring

The Bird came close
As if to speak
In Awe I shut my Eyes

Then did I feel
A Tongue so small
So loving lick my Cheek.


 (c) Kleomichele Leeds
















Teotihuacan



Sun
And Moon
Pyramids of Stone –
Heart’s Fire –- Dust unto
Dust – Immortal Toltec Gods –
Creation’s ancient Glyph & Tone –
Sacred flaming Gift to Quetzalcoatl –
Plumed Serpent – Symbol of a Shaman’s Crown


I ride
The moaning
 Wind to the Summit –
Phoenix rising from the Ashes
Past Lives renewed and reincarnated –
Who has climbed these Heights, never to descend?


 Who
Has prayed
Here to gods of Fear –
 And Desperation?  Echoes hum
Sung by Souls gone long ago to Rest –
 Gentle Patience resonates in Silent shining Stars
Watching the dubious Progress of Man –
. How miniscule are these great
 Structures to the wide
 Eye of Heaven?
The Sun or
Moon?


©Kleomichele Leeds

No comments:

Post a Comment