Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blue Resonant Night/ Blue Spectral Eagle - Day Out of Time!









 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffiths
 
 
 
 
AKBAL


Dreamspell: Blue Resonant Night  (7 Akbal), Kin 163 

 

I channel in order to dream
Inspiring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of vision.
 
 
Day out of Time. Planetary Peace Through Culture Festival; global Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  The Earth and myself are one mind.*
 
 
 
 

Navajo Sand Painting Mandala

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
MEN
 

 

Long Count: Blue Spectral Eagle  (11 Men), Kin 115

 
 
I dissolve in order to create
Releasing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the blue galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
When the mind is in the Fourth Dimension, the possibilities are endless.*
 
 
 
 
 

Madrid Codex

____________________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
  
  


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment