Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yellow Spectral Human/ Yellow Lunar Seed - Resonant Moon of Attunement, Day 6










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Gold Necklace, Monte Alban, Mexico

____________________________________________
 
 
 
EB
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Spectral Human  (11 Eb), Kin 232

 
 
I dissolve in order to influence
Releasing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Solar birthday of Martin Luther King, Fr. (1929).  Submission and humility open the door to the super mental descent, dissolving and transforming the present human into the superhuman.*
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Long Count:  Yellow Lunar Seed  (2 Kan), Kin 184

 
I polarize in order to target
Stabilizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
 Pranayams or correct breathing calms our thought-currents, relaxes our body and opens us into higher forms of meditation.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment