Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yellow Rhythmic Sun/ Yellow Planetary Human - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 14










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aztec Sunstone Calendar

___________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AHAU

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Sun  (6 Ahau), Kin 240

 
I organize in order to enlighten
Balancing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Cube day 8: Star Art power.  Noosphere Pause Day 182 (91 x 2) of the 13 Moon year.  It is the property of a divine intellect to be always intently thinking about the beautiful.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
EB
 
 

Long Count:  Yellow Planetary Human  (10 Eb), Kin 192

 
I  perfect in order to influence
Producing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cube day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.  The purified planetary human operates with a noospheric compassionate consciousness tuned into the whole life of the planet.*
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment