Sunday, January 27, 2013

Yellow Planetary Seed/ Yellow Magnetic Warrior - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 18











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART








Centeotl, the Corn God

_____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
KAN

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Seed  (10 Kan), Kin 244

 
I perfect in order to target
Producing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of free will.
 
 
Full Moon. Cube day 12: Human Free Will power.  Second 36-day cycle cubing the Earth, project the right side of the cube - Resonant 18 (Jan. 27) to Galactic 25 (March 3).  The greatest ally on the path is the power of imagination - this is the creative force that fuels our journey.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
 
CIB

 

Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Warrior  (1 Cib), Kin 196

 
I unify in order to question
Attracting fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
The timespace in which we live, and the types of questions we ask about that timespace affect the quality of the answers we get.*
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment