Tuesday, January 1, 2013

White Planetary Mirror/ White Magnetic Dog - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 19










 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 

Dia de Flores by Diego Rivera, 1925

 
 
 
 
 
ETZNAB
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Planetary Mirror  (10 Etznab), Kin 218

 
I perfect in order to reflect
Producing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of death
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Enter 2013! Cube day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.  The purpose of the unified missions of the principle messengers was to establish a basis for the resurrection of Earth and the evolutionary redemption of the human being.*
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 

OC
 

 

Long Count: White Magnetic Dog  (1 Oc), Kin 170

 
I unify in order to love
Attracting loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Spirituality is the quality of being attuned to spirit.*
 
 
 
________________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment