Saturday, January 5, 2013

White Magnetic Wind/ White Overtone Wizard - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 24












TIME = ART







Cleopatra Meeting Mark Antony
by Sir Lawrence Alma Tadema





(c) Judith Ann Griffith



IK


Dreamspell:  White Magnetic Wind  (1 Ik), Kin 222


I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Begin Wind Wavespell (18) of Spirit/Communication.  Every moment is a spiritual opportunity and potential opening.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com


_____________________________________






(c) Judith Ann Griffith


IX

Long Count:   White Overtone Wizard  (5 Ix), Kin 174


I empower in order to enchant
Commanding receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of spirit.

We are the hinge of the Absolute in its self-remembrance.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com


______________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.









No comments:

Post a Comment