Sunday, January 20, 2013

Red Electric Earth/ Red Resonant Moon - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 11














 


TIME = ART
 
 


Mayan Moon Goddess



CABAN



Dreamspell:  Red Electric Earth  (3 Caban), Kin 237

 
I activate in order to evolve
Bonding synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of birth.

 
Cube day 5: Serpent Sex power.  World Religion Day.  Through the galactic streams of the new knowledge, the window of the supernatural order in its entire splendor is opened.*

 
www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com


_____________________________________

 
MULUC

 

Long Count:  Red Resonant Moon (7 Muluc), Kin 189

I channel in order to purify
Inspiring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Time travel is only possible through the correct understanding and application of the imaginal realm.*

 
www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_____________________________________

 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment