Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Red Crystal Skywalker/ Red Electric Serpent - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Ouroborus by Zarathus 1

_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
BEN
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Red Crystal Skywalker  (12 Ben), Kin 233

 
 
I dedicate in order to explore
Universalizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of life force.
 
Begin 16-day Resonant Moon Warrior's Cube Journey, day 1: Dragon Memory power. Everything is contained within the vastness of space and within the human body, we are cultivating evolution in the form of the the Earth Wizard.*
 
 
 
____________________________________
Red Resonant Serpent
(The Death of Isis)
 
After the Death of Isis
I knew that I could die no more –
For All that Death did offer
I drank thereof before –
 
Down in the Depths
With the Goddess wild –
Down in the Darkness –
With my broken Child –
 
I stayed with Her –
I ate with Her –
Consuming the Ashes
Of Death – in – Life –
 
Until again I rose
In Beauty and in Grace –
I bid farewell
To the Worst and to the Best –
 
Death forever in me known –
Fear forever put to Rest.
 
(c) Kleomichele Leeds

 
 
 
CHICCHAN
 
 
 

Long Count:  Red Electric Serpent  (3 Chicchan), Kin 185

 
I activate in order to survive
Bonding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a polar kin
I establish the red galactic spectrum.
 
 
The visionary serpent speaks with wisdom and power of the memory of Maldek, which remains at the core of the prophetic stream GM108X.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment