Friday, January 4, 2013

Red Cosmic Dragon/ Red Self-Existing Skywalker - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 23










 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Jade Mask in Tomb of Pacal Votan, Palenque, Yucatan

_______________________________________________
 
 
 
IMIX
 
 
 

Dreamspell:  Red Cosmic Dragon  (13 Imix), Kin 221

 
I endure in order to nurture
Transcending being
I seal the input of birth
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of life force.
 
 
There are many levels of consciousness in the universe - from the animals to super beings - each with its particular perception.*
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 
 

BEN
 

 

Long Count:  Red Self-Existing Skywalker  (4 Ben), Kin 173

 
 
I define in order to explore
Measuring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
The creation of the imagination is one of the great mysteries of the world.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment