Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blue Overtone Storm/ Blue Solar Monkey - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 13











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Chac, the Rain God

___________________________

 
 
 
CAUAC
 
 

Dreamspell:  Blue Overtone Storm (5 Cauac), Kin 239

 
 
I empower in order to catalyze
Commanding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation  portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cube day 7: Hand Accomplishment power.  Today is day 13 of Moon 7, and we are also in Cube position 7.  We are in a process of cosmic memory retrieval.*
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
 
CHUEN
 
 

Long Count:  Blue Solar Monkey  (9 Chuen), Kin 191

 
I pulse in order to play
Realizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
 
 
Everyone is an equal illusion, and there is really no "me", and /or they are all me and none of them is me.*
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment