Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blue Lunar Night/ Blue Rhythmic Eagle - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 25


















TIME = ART







Moctezuma's Headdress

__________________________





(c) Judith Ann Griffith

AKBAL

Dreamspell:  Blue Lunar Night  (2 Akbal), Kin 223


I polarize in order to dream
Stabilizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of vision.


The Cosmic History Chronicles is a medium of integrated consciousness that spans the planetary noosphere and speaks a higher collective voice.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com


______________________________________


MEN

Long Count:  Blue Rhythmic Eagle  (6 Men), Kin 175


I organize in order to know
Balancing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

The telepathic universe is far more ancient than any mind can conceive.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

___________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment