Tuesday, November 6, 2012

White Rhythmic Wind/ White Planetary Wizard - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 20










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Temple of the Jaguar, Yucatan, Mexico

 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
IK
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Rhythmic Wind  (6 Ik), Kin 162

 

I organize in order to communicate
Balancing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my  own power doubled.
 
 
Cube day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.  The human being merely uses its body apparatus to tune into the consciousness or the mind-at-large from which it derives thoughts, words and other forms of communication.*
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith

IX

 

Long Count:  White Planetary Wizard  (10 Ix), Kin 114

 
I perfect in order to enchant
Producing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
The non-local mind means that there are worlds or universes that are palpably not present, but which are actually absolutely immediate.*
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment