Saturday, November 10, 2012

White Planetary World-Bridger/ White Magnetic Mirror - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 24








 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hunab Ku - Galactic Butterfly

 
 
 
 
 
CIMI
 

 

Dreamspell:White Planetary World-Bridger (10 Cimi), Kin 166

 
I perfect in order to equalize
Producing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
 
 
By adopting a crystal for personal use, the crystalline frequencies can be absorbed by our psycho-sensory system while our brain waves and bio-psychic radiation are received and stored by the crystal.*
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
ETZNAB
 
 
  

Long Count:  White Magnetic Mirror  (1 Etznab), Kin 118

 
 
I unify in order to reflect
Attracting order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Universal cosmic mind means the cosmos in its entirety is contained and originated in the universal intelligence or the mind of God.* 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment