Sunday, November 18, 2012

White Overtone Wizard/ White Solar Transformer - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 4












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Jaguar Temple, Yucatan, Mexico

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
IX

 

Dreamspell:  White Overtone Wizard  (5 Ix), Kin 174

 
 
I empower in order to enchant
Commanding receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of spirit.


Magic Turtle Day.  Galactic signature of Cosmic History.  We are the hinge of the Absolute in its self-remembrance.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com

_________________________________


CIMI

 

Long Count:  White Solar Transformer  (9 Cimi), Kin 126

 
 
I pulse in order to equalize
Realizing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of spirit.
 
 
Death is awakening to non-ego and is characterized by light.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment