Wednesday, November 14, 2012

White Magnetic Dog/ White Overtone Wind - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 28











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 

Antony and Cleopatra by Lawrence Alma-Tadema

 
 
 
 
 
 
OC
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Magnetic Dog  (1 Oc), Kin 170

 
 
I unify in order to love
Attracting loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Spirituality is the quality of being attuned to spirit.*
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
IK
 
 

 

Long Count:  White Overtone Wind  (5 Ik), Kin 122

 
 
I empower in order to communicate
Commanding breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of heart.
 
 
There is much invisible activity on our behalf that goes on behind or beyond the third-dimensional screen.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment