Thursday, November 1, 2012

Red Magnetic Earth/ Red Overtone Moon - Self-Existing Moon of Form, Day 15







 
 
 
 
  
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Dia de flores by Diego Rivera, LACMA

________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
CABAN
 

 

Dreamspell:  Red Magnetic Earth  (1 Caban), Kin 157

 
 
I unify in order to evolve
Attracting synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
Meiji Shrine founded (1920, Japan).  Cube day 9: Moon Purification power.  all Saints Day.  Day of the Dead (Mexico).  Mevlana Call to World Peace From the Universal Brotherhood (Istanbul).  We are evolving from our present human nature, mutating as a unified humanity, and transforming into a new state of being.*
 
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
  
 
MULUC
 

 

Long Count:  Red Overtone Moon  (5 Muluc), Kin 109

 
I empower in order to purify
Commanding flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Any knowledge of which we avail ourselves regarding the noosphere and the psi bank, quickens and precipitates the mental/spiritual quantum shift in our consciousness and in our own self-perception.*
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment