Monday, November 19, 2012

Blue Rhythmic Eagel/ Blue Planetary Hand - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 5










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Moctezuma's Headdress

________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MEN

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Rhythmic Eagle  (6 Men), Kin 175

 
I organize in order to know
Balancing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
The telepathic universe is far more ancient than the mind can conceive.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
MANIK
 

 

Long Count:  Blue Planetary Hand  (10 Manik), Kin 127

 
I perfect in order to know
Producing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of vision.
 
The intelligence programs contained in the sole atoms' three rings - gravitational, electromagnetic and bio-psychic resonators - contain the information that spans the spectrum of galactic evolution.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment