Friday, November 23, 2012

Blue Planetary Storm/ Blue Magnetic Monkey - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 9











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aztec Figurine

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CAUAC
 

 

Dreamspell: Blue Planetary Storm  (10 Cauac), Kin 179

 
 
I perfect in order to catalyze
Producing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
 
 
28 days to 12-21-2012.  Cube day 3: Night Abundance power.  The purpose of the AA Midway Station at this particular time is to re-focus and reconnect an information vortex here on this test tube planet, which is a micro-galactic brain.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
 
CHUEN
 
 

 

Long Count:  Blue Magnetic Monkey  (1 Chuen), Kin 131

 
 
I unify in order to play
Attracting illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
The solar system is a galactic thought molecule and the planets are its electronic thought units.*
 
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment