Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blue Electric Storm/ Blue Resonant Monkey - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 17












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Chac, The Rain God

_________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
CAUAC
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Electric Storm  (3 Cauac), Kin 159

 
 
I activate in order to catalyze
Bonding energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of abundance.
 
 
 
Year bearer 2008-1009.  Cube day 11: Monkey Magic power. There is a pure moment of awareness that is always available.  It connects you to the moment you were born.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
CHUEN

 

Long Count:  Blue Resonant Monkey  (7 Chuen), Kin 111

 
I channel in order to play
Inspiring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Only people with clear perception of their role in the Divine Plan can truly cultivate calm indifference, for they know that they have nothing left to lose.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment