Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Yellow Overtone Star/ Yellow Solar Sun - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 6












 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 

Aztec Quetzalcoatl

 
 
 
 
 

(C)Judith Ann Griffith

LAMAT
 
 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Overtone Star  (5 Lamat), Kin 148

 
I empower in order to beautify
Commanding art
I seal the store of elegance
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Viewed from space, the earth has no boundaries.*
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
 
AHAU
 

 

Long Count:  Yellow Solar Sun  (9 Ahau), Kin 100

 
I pulse in order to enlighten
Realizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of intelligence.
 
 
The Law of Time is an ever-evolving system of symbolic correspondences that, when practiced, telepathically rearrange the mind.*
 
 
 
_________________________________
 

 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment