Sunday, October 7, 2012

Yellow Lunar Human/ Yellow Rhythmic Seed - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 18











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Golden Necklace, Monte Alban, Mexico

____________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
EB

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Lunar Human (2 Eb), Kin 132

 
 
I polarize in order to influence
Stabilizing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of flowering.
 
 
Cube day 12: Human Free Will power.  The nature of the hermetic mind is like a stone skipping across the water of different times, but it is always the same stone.*
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
KAN
 
 

 

Long Count:  Yellow Rhythmic Seed  (6 Kan), Kin 84

 
 
I organize in order to target
Balancing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
Supramental civilizations are those in which the mental nature of reality has been mastered and comprehended.*
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment