Monday, October 29, 2012

White Spectral Wizard/ White Lunar Transformer - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 12


 
 
 










 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Temple of the Jaguar, Tikal, Guatemala


 
 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
IX
 

Dreamspell:  White Spectral Wizard  (11 Ix), Kin 154

 
I dissolve in order to enchant
Releasing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Full Moon.  Cube day 6: World-Bridger Death power.  In order to telepathically reconstitute reality, we must learn to see ourselves from the other side.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
CIMI
 

 

Long Count:  White Lunar Transformer  (2 Cimi), Kin 106

 
 
I polarize in order to equalize
Stabilizing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Pacal Votan clear sign.  Through the Cube, imaginal and phenomenal planes of reality are joined into a unified whole.*
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013. 
 
  
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment