Thursday, October 25, 2012

White Resonant Dog/ White Spectral Wind - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 8












 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Granada by Federica Beltran-Masses, 1929

 
 
 
 
OC
 
 

Dreamspell:  White Resonant Dog  (7 Oc), Kin 150

 
I channel in order to love
Inspiring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
First day of second quarter.  Eid-Ul-Adha (Islam) begins at sunset on this day.  Festival of Sacrifice marking the day after Arafat.  The Day of Arafat is the most important day in the Hajj ritual.  On this day - 4.8 (Oct. 25) 2006 - NASA launched the Solar Terrestrial Relations Observatory (STE-REO) to observe Solar Cycle 24, predicted to peak in May 2013.  Cube day 2: Wind Spirit power.  Within the space of pure meditation arises intrinsic awareness; pure wakefulness of the original mind.*
 
 
______________________________________
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
IK

 

Long Count:  White Spectral Wind  (11 Ik), Kin 102

 
 
I dissolve in order to communicate
Releasing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
Cosmic Science provides a key tool for understanding and activating multidimensional paranormal realms.*
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment