Sunday, October 21, 2012

White Electric Transformer/ White Resonant Mirror - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 4














 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hunab Ku, Galactic Butterfly

 
 
 
 
CIMI

 

Dreamspell:  White Electric Transformer  (3 Cimi), Kin 146

 
 
I activate in order to equalize
Bonding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of heart
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Correct understanding of death, in its cosmic dimension, dispels ignorance and fear at its root level.*
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
ETZNAB
 
 
 

Long Count:  White Resonant Mirror  (7 Etznab), Kin 98

 
I channel in order to reflect
Inspiring order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of heart.
 
 
The six (+1) mental spheres of consciousness are ethereally congruent with the brain, and serve as the computer or hardware of the mind.*
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment