Friday, October 5, 2012

White Cosmic Dog/ White Self-Existing Wind - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 16










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Hunab Ku - Galactic Butterfly

______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
OC
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Cosmic Dog  (13 Oc), Kin 130

 
 
I endure in order to love
Transcending loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
 
 
Cube day 10: Dog Love power.  The unconscious is a vast store of un-utilized or rejected thoughts and sense impressions.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 

IK
 
 

 

Long Count: White Self-Existing Wind  (4 Ik), Kin 82

 
 
I define in order to communicate
Measuring breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of endlessness.
 
 
If you want to study something purely, you have to remove yourself from it for a period of time.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment