Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Red Spectral Dragon/ Red Lunar Skywalker - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 27













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Teotihuacan Mural, Mexico

_____________________________________
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 
IMIX

Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Dragon (11 Imix), Kin 141

 
I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
We are all memory remnants; each of us contains certain psychic fragments of previous worlds.*
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
BEN
 
 

Long Count:  Red Lunar Skywalker  (2 Ben), Kin 93

 
 
I polarize in order to explore
Stabilizing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Parallel universes are entered through imaginal doorways.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment