Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Red Rhythmic Moon/ Red Planetary Dragon - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 7













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mayan Moon Goddess

_________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MULUC
 

 

Dreamspell:  Red Rhythmic Moon  (6 Muluc), Kin 149

 
I organize in order to purify
Balancing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Day 91 of the 13 Moon year: The Noosphere Pause.  The first day of each of the four quarters (91 days) are: Magnetic 1(1.1), self-Existing 8 (4.8), Resonant 15 (7.15), Planetary 22 (10.22).   Begin 16-day Self-Existing Moon Warrior's Cube Journey, day 1: Dragon Memory power.  we are now being called upon to summon our untapped creative powers, overcome all obstacles and remain on the path of light.*



___________________________________





(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 
IMIX
 
 


Long Count:  Red Planetary Dragon  (10 Imix), Kin 101

 
I perfect in order to nurture
Producing being
I seal the input of birth
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal water.
 
 
Once you have a certain amount of thoughts or memories stored, then you can use your intelligence and imaginal faculty to apply binary or analogical intelligence.*
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment