Saturday, October 20, 2012

Red Lunar Serpent/ Red Rhythmic Earth - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 3












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Serpent Stone

 _______________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHICCHAN
 
 
 

Dreamspell: Red Lunar Serpent  (2 Chicchan), Kin 145

 
I polarize in order to survive
Stabilizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of navigation.
 
 
Baha'i Holy Day.  This day commemorates the birth of the Bab, the spiritual mentor to and prophesier of Baha'u'llah.  Utopia is a template necessitated by the belief in human imperfection.* 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
 
CABAN

Long Count:  Red Rhythmic Earth  (6 Caban), Kin 97

 
 
I organize in order to evolve
Balancing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
In order to evolve you must  make the effort to learn something new.*
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity,  Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment