Monday, October 8, 2012

Red Electric Skywalker/ Red Resonant Serpent - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 18











 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Ouroboros by zarathus

_________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 

(c)Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
BEN

Dreamspell: Red Electric Skywalker  (3 Ben), Kin 133

 
I activate in order to explore
Bonding wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of navigation.
 
 
Magic Turtle Day.  Cube day 13: Skywalker Prophecy power.  Untying the knots ceremony.  Our galaxy is a gigantic thought molecule, a spinning spool, 100,000 light-years in diameter.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
CHICCHAN
 

Long Count:  Red Resonant Serpent  (7 Chicchan), Kin 85

 
 
I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
With their capacity for instantaneous transmission, radial plasmas also function as storage units, information banks, and telepathic message units.*
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment