Friday, October 26, 2012

Blue Galactic Monkey/ Blue Crystal Night - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 9













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yax Che - The Tree of Life with Four Directions

____________________________________________
 

CHUEN


 

Dreamspell:  Blue Galactic Monkey  (8 Chuen), Kin 151

 
I harmonize in order to play
Modeling illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Cube day 3: Night Abundance power.  The purpose of the star (Sun) is to focus the galactic beam information through a regular radio program that coordinates the sunspot cycles - these sunspot cycles then transmit the beam through peak solar activity.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
AKBAL
 

 

Long Count:  Blue Crystal Night  (12 Akbal), Kin 103

 
 
I dedicate in order to dream
Universalizing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of vision.
 
The point of activating sacred sites is to transform the psychic energy of the human species in resonance with a cosmic template or map planted on the Earth.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment