Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blue Crystal Eagle/ Blue Electric Hand - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 13

 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Los Dos Fridas by Frida Kahlo

______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
MEN

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Eagle  (12 Men), Kin 155

 
 
I dedicate in order to create
Universalizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cube day 7: Hand Accomplishment power.  Remain concentrated in the non-dual, indestructible, identity-less union of self-existing mind awareness.*
 
 
 
_________________________________
 
 



 
 
 
 
MANIK


 

Long Count:  Blue Electric Hand  (3 Manik), Kin 107

 
 
I activate in order to know
Bonding healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of magic
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
A crystal requires no maintenance to sustain its perfect form - all of life requires maintenance, which at minimum includes water, light and air.*
 
 
__________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment