Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Yellow Planetary Warrior/ Yellow Magnetic Star - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 7









Museum of Pre-Columbian Art, Cusco, Peru






TIME = ART







Three Maya Kings, Xultun, Guatemala






 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Warrior  (10 Cib), Kin 36



I perfect in order to question
Producing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of flowering.


Full Moon.  Begin 16-day Cosmic Moon Warrior's Cube Journey: day 1: Dragon Memory power.  Asala Day/Dharma Day (Buddhist, anniversary of the beginning of Buddha's first teaching, "The Wheel of Truth").  How can we deepen our compassion?*






__________________________________________







LAMAT

 

Long Count:Yellow Magnetic Star  (1 Lamat), Kin 248

 

I unify in order to beautify
Attracting art
I seal the store of elegance
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.



"Art is the reflexive state of wisdom; it is the natural and spontaneous expression of being.  Science is the way of materially implementing the reflexive state of wisdom." (Valum Votan).*



____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment