Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yellow Crystal Seed/ Yellow Electric Warrior - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 6





















TIME = ART








Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico






KAN

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Crystal Seed  (12 Kan), Kin 64



I dedicate in order to target
Universalizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Consciousness is the universally dispersed self-regulating mechanism of matter as it evolves out of itself into higher and higher states of awareness.*





____________________________________





CIB


Long Count: Yellow Electric Warrior  (3 Cib), Kin 16



I activate in order to question
Bonding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


Noosphere is the mind space of inner time that stretches infinitely into the galactic future.*




__________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2012.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment