Wednesday, July 25, 2012

White Rhythmic Mirror/ White Planetary Dog - Day Out of Time!














TIME = ART






Homer the Magnificent







ETZNAB




Dreamspell:  White Rhythmic Mirror  (6 Etznab), Kin 58



I organize in order to reflect
Balancing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Day out of Time, Planetary Peace Through Culture Festival, global Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge Meditation.*




________________________________






OC



Long Count: White Planetary Dog  (10 Oc), Kin 10



I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
Wtth the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.


Dog, seal 10 corresponds to love and heart.  "We are all pencils in the hand of God, writing love letters to the world." (Mother Teresa).  In Jewish tradition the tenth Adonai represents the mystic return to unity.  In Solomon's Temple there were ten lavers, tables and candlesticks.  The cherubim were ten cubits high and ten Levites ministered before the Ark.*




_________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment