Sunday, July 29, 2012

White Planetary Wind/ White Magnetic Jaguar Wizard - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 4
















TIME = ART










Temple of the Jaguar, Palenque, Yucatan









Copyright Judith Ann Griffith



IK




Dreamspell:  White Planetary Wind  (10 Ik), Kin 62



I perfect in order to communicate
Producing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of heart.


Active participation in the "inner work" defines specific keys which give meaning to life and elevate the spirit to comprehend and experience higher harmony in the universe.*




________________________________





Copyright Judith Ann Griffith



IX



Long Count:  White Magnetic Jaguar Wizard  (1 Ix), Kin 14



I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


The memory of a "lost chord" or lost planet" is also deeply embedded in the unconscious of the human psyche.*




_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment