Monday, July 16, 2012

Red Planetary Moon/ Red Magnetic Dragon - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 20



















TIME = ART






La Branche by Marc Chagall 









Dreamspell:  Red Planetary Moon  (10 Muluc), Kin 49



I perfect in order to purify
Producing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of navigation.


This is day 20 of the 13th moon: 13:20. 13:20 is the frequency o synchronization.  All events, people, places and things can be synchronized by this universal timing frequency.  The psi chrono for this day is always 10 Earth, Kin 257.  Cube Journey day 14: Wizard Timelessness power.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com


____________________________________





IMIX

 

Long Count:  Red Magnetic Dragon  (1 Imix), Kin 1


I unify in order to nurture
Attracting being
I seal the input of birth
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Begin Dragon Wavespell (1) of Memory/Being.  To learn more about the Wisdom Cycles, see Book of the Avatar, Cosmic History Chronicles, Vol II .




________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment