Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blue Self-Existing Night/ Blue Galactic Eagle - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 14












TIME = ART






Aztec Figurine











AKBAL

Dreamspell: Blue Self-Existing Night  (4 Akbal), Kin 43



I define in order to dream
Measuring intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



156th (13 x 12 or 52 x 3) solar birthday of Nikola Tesla (1856, Kin 43).  On this day in 2003, scientists claim the Hubble telescope detected the oldest known planet, apparently formed more than 12 billion years ago.  It was named Methuselah, after the ages biblical patriarch.  Cube Journey day 8: Star Art power.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com

_____________________________________




MEN

 

Long Count:  Blue Galactic Eagle  (8 Men), Kin 255



I harmonize in order to create
Modeling mind
I seal the output of vision
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of self-generation.



Day of the Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Galactic signature of J.R.R. Tolkien and Jerry Garcia.  Garcia said the following of 2012 in a Rolling Stone interview (9/2/1993):  "...the date that holds significance for me is 2012...I'm hoping that the transformations will make everything irrelevant.  We'll all just go to the next universe as pure thought forms."*




______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment