Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blue Resonant Storm/ Blue Spectral Monkey - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 1




















TIME = ART








Chac, The Rain God






CAUAC



Dreamspell:  Blue Resonant Storm  (7 Cauac), Kin 59



I channel in order to catalyze
Inspiring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of magic.


Happy New Year!  Welcome to the first day of the Blue Resonant Storm Year.  This Moon marks the Return of the Third Lost Generation: Yellow Magnetic Warrior.  July 26 is the 207th day of the Gregorian calendar year.  Kin 207 is the day that codes 21-12-2012 in 148 days.  Once the human mind is established in the 13:20 timing frequency, then the frequency locks open.*




___________________________________




CHUEN

 

Long Count:  Blue Spectral Monkey  (11 Chuen), Kin 11



I dissolve in order to play
Releasing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


All teachers, teachings, science and knowledge of past, present and future are one program or experiment in cosmic engineering.*




_________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment