Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blue Galactic Hand/ Blue Crystal Storm - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 18









Fleetwood Mac - Storms








TIME = ART









Moctezuma's Headdress











MANIK



Dreamspell:  Blue Galactic Hand  (8 Manik), Kin 47



I harmonize in order to know
Modeling healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of magic.


Day of accomplishment and healing.  Cube Journey day 12: Human Free Will power.



__________________________________



CAUAC

 

Long Count:  Blue Crystal Storm  (12 Cauac), Kin 259



I dedicate in order to catalyze
Universalizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of magic.


Call a Crystal Round Table in your community to explore ways of cooperating to implement new, non-polluting energy systems to clear the Earth.*




____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment