Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blue Crystal Monkey/ Blue Electric Night - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 22





















TIME = ART








Wild Flowers in a Vase by Odilon Redon









 

Dreamspell:  Blue Crystal Monkey (12 Chuen), Kin 51



I dedicate in order to play
Universalizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Solar birghday of Nelson Mandela (1918), 9 Dragon: "We must use time creatively and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right."  Mandela, the African nationalist leader, was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1964.  He was relesed 26 years later in 1990.  Today he is one of the world's most beloved icons.  Solar birthday of John Glenn (1921), the American astronaut who was first to orbit the Earth in 1962.  Cube Journey day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.*



__________________________________







@Judith Ann Griffith





AKBAL




Long Count:  Blue Electric Night  (3 Akbal), Kin 3



I activate in order to dream
Bonding intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


Take note of messages that come in threes.  Free the Earth! Dream the highest dream!*




_________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.












No comments:

Post a Comment