Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yellow Overtone Human/ Yellow Solar Seed - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 19




TIME = ART






Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico




EB



Dreamspell:  Yellow Overtone Human  (5 Eb), Kin 252


I empower in order to influence
Commanding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


New Moon.  Begin fifth 144-day cycle of the return of sacred power: radiate the power.  140th day of the Gregorian calendar.  Annular Solar Eclipse begins in southern China and moves east through Japan, the northern Pacific Ocean, and into the western United States.  A partial eclipse will be visible throughout parts of eastern Asia and most of North America.  Cube Journey day 13: Skywalker Prophecy power.*


___________________________________



KAN

Long Count:  Yellow Solar Seed  (9 Kan), Kin 204


I pulse in order to target
Realizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


Magic Turtle Day.  Galactic signature of Nicholas Roerich, Russian artist and mystic, and founder of the Roerich Peace Pact.  Roerich was also a vegetarian, which he said was brought about by his paintings.  "...I cannot even destroy a painting which is not alive.  How can I destroy a living being for my food?  And if I can destroy a lion or a tiger, thn why not destroy a man?" *



____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment